Calling All Police Officers, Friends, and Family
Support the Denver Police Museum by Joining the King Soopers Community Rewards Program
Are you looking for an easy, no-cost way to support the Denver Police Museum? Join the King Soopers/City Market Community Rewards Program and link your loyalty card to the Denver Police Law Enforcement Museum—the Museum will receive a donation from every time you shop!
How it Works:
King Soopers/City Market Community Rewards makes fundraising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do every day. Once you register and link your card to the Museum, all you have to do is shop at King Soopers (or City Market) and swipe your Plus Card.
To enroll in the King Soopers/City Market Community Rewards Program, simply follow the steps below to register your loyalty card. REMEMBER, purchases will not count toward the Museum until after you register your loyalty card.
- Create and/or sign in to your digital account: For King Soopers Stores – go to https://www.kingsoopers.com, For City Market Stores – go to http://www.citymarket.com
- Select “Community Rewards” and search for the Denver Police Law Enforcement Museum either by name or the number AP005.
- Select the Museum from the list and click “Enroll.”
- The Museum will now display in the King Soopers Community Rewards section of your account.
- Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program. You must swipe your Shopper’s Card or provide your Alternate ID at the register during the transaction in order for it to count toward the program. It takes approximately 10 days for the King Soopers Community Rewards total to begin displaying on your receipt.
Easy! The Denver Police Museum earns money on every purchase you make at no cost to you.